Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Animal Kingdom Poem


 

My sweetest baby boy
No matter the month, June, December or May
With my sweetest baby boy I shall never fray
My life will never decay
With him around its always the best day 

Pet owners who take for granted the never shifting gift. 
Individuals who take life for granted
Life's gift of intrigue describes the never ending mysteries
Everyday shall be an uplifting day. Everyday is a gift. 

My sweetest baby boy is a reminder of life's journey
The playfulness. The never ending joy. The simplicity of happiness. The idea of being content. 
Fulfilled. 
My puppy constantly reminds me of life's precious gift. 
My glass is not only half full it is over flowing when I throw my puppy into life's cup. 
Everything is everything, nothing is nothing
Love is love. 

My sweetest baby boy is my reminder that life is beautiful. He is a reflection of what life is about. 
Never lose track of what your big rocks are, in life's pond of pebbles. 
What is the meaning to life? If someone asks this then, nobody understands the animal kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment