Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Picture Story

 
My college life consists of being a full time student and a part time worker during my off time. It is Sunday morning arrives and as others are spending this day resting I am awaken by my alarm clock telling me it’s time to get ready for a long day of work. It is 8:05 AM and I am wishing I could spend just a little bit more time sleeping. Its early morning and I am dragging but I eventually get up to start my day.

After eating and showering I realize that I didn't get my last load of clothes out the dryer the day before. Running a little close on time I realize that I must iron my white shirt before I leave the house. By this time I'm a little bit awake and functional so I iron my shirt making it nice and winkle free.
 
I get past the Fort Carson Gate smooth this morning as I wasn't stopped by a random check. Still a little time I crank the music up little louder to wake me up a little bit more before I walk into work. Got my music up and my windows cracked because the temperature is just right this morning.

 
Several hours have passed and I have no more breaks I begin to drag a little. The day slows down quite a bit and there are hardly any customers in the store. I take a picture of an empty bag because I have been standing on my line for almost 15 minutes bored yet trying to look busy at the same time.

 
Finally off work and finally see what I have been day dreaming about all day, my comfortable bed. My little spot where I lay down relax and enjoy some good music. I lay in bed happy to be there but I know Monday is just around the corner and them it is back to school and work again.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment